Herds do it better! If your company would like to give your employees a team-building experience and foster strong relationships in a way that's different to the norm, whilst making a difference for our iconic wildlife, you've come to the right place.
Companies can enter teams of three or more, to run and raise funds for the DSWT. Entering the Corporate Challenge is an easy 3-stage process:
- Step 1. Ask your designated team captain to get in touch with us with your Team Name and Company Details.
- Step 2. We'll get in touch to verify your team name and provide your Team Captain with entry instructions for team members.
- Step 3. We'll invoice you for payment, which must be received 1 month before the date of the Run.
Corporate entrants will receive:
- 1. An elephant suit and official finishers medal.
- 2. Access to express queue to collect your elephant suit on the day.
- 3. Premium access to be in the first wave of runners.
- 4. Leaflets to encourage other employees to sign up.
To find out more, contact your nearest Run team here.